- No Scouts tonight because of the rain?? NO problem - I’ve got lots for you to do starting with Moms car. 😛 t.co/gjSenAMy66
- @turnbullfarms1 Ya just picked that one up on the weekend to add to the fleet. She’s an oldie but with some minor T… t.co/BHUSIiqXrv
- Soybeans in the bin so time to work on some overdue shop projects on this rainy day. #keepthecoffeepoton… t.co/96xmXXiI9L
- @NickHorob I’ve used Fiver for compiling local basis and future prices for my local crush plant. They did like 4 ye… t.co/brFVhVyMeK
- No high school? NO problem. There is always lots of work on the farm! #cohortA #farmlife t.co/ifLuWaDk3S
Follow @barlowfarms1843 on twitter.
Welcome...Barlow Farms is a family farm located in Binbrook Ontario – about 30 km south-east of Hamilton. We run a medium-sized cash crop operation along with a grain elevator. We grow soybeans, corn, soft red winter wheat and hard red spring wheat. We have been farming in the area since 1843 and are the 6th generation to farm the land. Barlow Farms is an active member of the Grain Farmers of Ontario (GFO) and a participant in the Environmental Farm Plan (EFP).