- @bainsbrookacres @AzoticTech We put some of that on last week, the people at Clark’s seem pretty enthusiastic about it. 🤞
- aaaaand side dressing season has begun. A few wrinkles to smooth out this morning on the wing down pressure hydraul… t.co/vEn6HvuR2U
- @RodneyRricker @blake_vince On our 1790 planter we had to add the weight brackets to the wings and put 8 cast weigh… t.co/OLGD8KSH0J
- @WheatPete what is the best nozzle for spraying T3 fungicide on wheat heads? I know it is directional and large dro… t.co/qwlcseVQXK
- @Kev_Arms Got any hay you would like to drop tomorrow??? That usually helps...
Follow @barlowfarms1843 on twitter.
Welcome...Barlow Farms is a family farm located in Binbrook Ontario – about 30 km south-east of Hamilton. We run a medium-sized cash crop operation along with a grain elevator. We grow soybeans, corn, soft red winter wheat and hard red spring wheat. We have been farming in the area since 1843 and are the 6th generation to farm the land. Barlow Farms is an active member of the Grain Farmers of Ontario (GFO) and a participant in the Environmental Farm Plan (EFP).