- Nice break from working on dryer 2. Thanks to my lovely wife for dropping off some refreshments. (Personally I thin… t.co/Fyh4FE4IFA
- @NickHorob Sorry to hear that Nick. I did the same thing about 10 years ago. Watched the kids so my wife could spend some extra time.
- Looking for this for a while. Finally found it. #lastpass #millertime t.co/sZ2jaQynfZ
- @JesseKloepfer One was completely rebuilt this past winter and the other one has been fine since we got the newer h… t.co/eI9eETaOVl
- Combines fueled & trucks ready. Dryer empty. Lots of coffee. Last day of #wheat harvest today. Git-r-done boyz… t.co/cGP4B4donj
Follow @barlowfarms1843 on twitter.
Welcome...Barlow Farms is a family farm located in Binbrook Ontario – about 30 km south-east of Hamilton. We run a medium-sized cash crop operation along with a grain elevator. We grow soybeans, corn, soft red winter wheat and hard red spring wheat. We have been farming in the area since 1843 and are the 6th generation to farm the land. Barlow Farms is an active member of the Grain Farmers of Ontario (GFO) and a participant in the Environmental Farm Plan (EFP).