- Had a great day with a great crew. Trucks didn’t stop all day. Got to combine some really good corn with my old man… t.co/z6O6YtbFNo
- One last truck to finish the day off. Finally found some decent corn in the field that is the farthest from home. G… t.co/NUPXQ2sX7W
- @Wilsonfarmgrain 40% done here. I think it’s gonna be a Rock Paper Scissors kinda wash week when were done! 🥶 Gla… t.co/A30JUPeBTV
- Thanks goes out to my wonderful wife for bringing all of us coffee and donuts. Definitely hit the spot 😋 t.co/HrPNYnJFVx
- @KloepferJesse If you notice the second dryer at 15.1 they average out 😜
Follow @barlowfarms1843 on twitter.
Welcome...Barlow Farms is a family farm located in Binbrook Ontario – about 30 km south-east of Hamilton. We run a medium-sized cash crop operation along with a grain elevator. We grow soybeans, corn, soft red winter wheat and hard red spring wheat. We have been farming in the area since 1843 and are the 6th generation to farm the land. Barlow Farms is an active member of the Grain Farmers of Ontario (GFO) and a participant in the Environmental Farm Plan (EFP).